Family Picture

Family Picture
Pete, Tina, Theo, and Oscar

Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring Break with the Ashworths

Peter's family came down from Boise for their Spring Break at the end of March, and they treated us to a day of skiing. It was my first time. I was nervous about my knees and leaving Theo, but it turned out okay and I'm glad I went.

Canda, bless her heart, took care of Theo in the lodge while I took to the slopes.


This is Spencer sporting his cool hat hair.


Here's Grandma playing with her first grandbaby. She's so sweet with him.

It's harder than it looks, but I did have a lot of fun after the first run! Skiing is like glorified sledding. I think I'll do it again.


And of course all Theo's uncles adored him. Nato even showed him how to play his video game.



Look what Grandma got Theo for Easter! It's made to hook onto the car seat handle, and we do put it on when we're in the car, but for most of the time when we're at home, we hook it onto a dining room chair! (Believe it or not, it was I who figured this one out - not Peter. :P) Theo loves it!!!

3 comments:

  1. Skiing is just glorified sledding? Whaaa? I'm glad you all had fun, though. Looks like Theo's pretty involved with that video game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! Theo looks so alert and smart! Seeing him makes it so fun to think that we're having another little boy to cuddle with! There's just something about boys and cuddling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theo is getting so big! And dude, you should take up snowboarding. So much more fun...

    Come visit our blog...
    ledgerider.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete