Family Picture

Family Picture
Pete, Tina, Theo, and Oscar

Thursday, August 26, 2010

I graduated from BYU!






After 4 semesters, 2 terms, a 400 hours internship with a commute by bus, and 157 credits, I finally graduated on August 12, 201o with a B.S. in RMYL (that mean a bachelors of science in Recreation Management and Youth Leadership) with an emphasis in TR (Therapeutic Recreation) and a minor in Gerontology. Whew!

I got Theo his own cap and gown so we could match! I figured he deserved some recognition as well since he had 100% attendance since birth! Me and Theo, we're buds. Cool, huh!

And thank you to my wonderful family for helping me finish. Thank you so much! You are wonderful and I love you all.

Here are the pics to prove it (since I haven't received my actual diploma yet. I better check to make sure my address on Route Y is updated or else someone else might be getting a surprise diploma in their mailbox!)



2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! SUPER!!!!!!! CHRISTINA!!!!!!!!
    You worked so hard, with focus and diligence and a lot of joy!
    Sometimes, you looked so tired, but nothing stopped you. All along, you always have been taking care of Theo and Peter so well!
    Can't express how grateful I am for you!

    How adorable you and Theo in your matching graduation outfits!

    What a good family you have and are!

    Enjoy your life, especially as a wife and mom; I know you will be creative and make it special!

    I love you sunny rainbow girl!

    your Mom

    ReplyDelete