Family Picture

Family Picture
Pete, Tina, Theo, and Oscar

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Visit From Aunt Keeta and Uncle Jake

So two days after our big, mini family reunion with our cousins from Germany, my brother, Jake, and his sweet wife, Keeta, decided to pay us a visit during their break between terms. They played with Oscar and Theo a ton!!! And they helped us stain our fence and paint our front door red. Boy, was that an experience. Keeta and I had fun doing it, but we (I) did an awful job! I have learned that painting a door is not as easy as it may seem. Jake fixed most of my mistakes. Anyway, I want to say thank you to Aunt Keeta and Uncle Jake for visiting. It's so wonderful for my boys to have aunts and uncles who love (play with) them so much. THANK YOU!






No comments:

Post a Comment