Family Picture

Family Picture
Pete, Tina, Theo, and Oscar

Monday, December 17, 2012

2 Month Review

A lot has happened in the past two months that I've been absent from the blog. Here's a quick list:

We put a 10-foot trampoline in the basement and an Ikea swing in the play room. It's awesome for these cold winter months.
I had a birthday. Oscar had a birthday; he got a scooter. Theo had a birthday; he got a barn.
I got bangs.
We had family visiting for a total of 3+ weeks.
My brother and his wife and two kids moved from California to just 4 miles away from us!
I attended a 3-day birth doula workshop, where Peter (bless his heart) took off work to watch the boys.
We hosted Thanksgiving and two days later Peter had everyone help spread cow manure over our land.
We took a 12 hour trip to Rexburg for my other brother and his wife's college graduation. (8 hours of it was driving.) Congratulations, guys!
With the help of my friend and expert seamstress, I finally started sewing my cushion for the bench seat on the landing of the stairs. I'm halfway done.
I made blankets for the boys' Christmas presents.
We bought a station wagon, the kind with the rear-facing third row. :)
I got a surprise calling yesterday as the stake YW sports director. That's in addition to primary music leader.
And tomorrow is our 4-year anniversary!

I'll likely post pictures next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment