Family Picture

Family Picture
Pete, Tina, Theo, and Oscar

Friday, March 5, 2010

Theo's Movie-A-Thon

Theo's going on 3 months, and every day he's getting better at lifting his head and shoulders during tummy time!


Theo got this old school onesie from his Aunt Anna. And if she's having another boy in September, we're going to have to return it to her. Congratulations to the Weavers!



Theo's quite the conversationalist, don't you think! We were having a little conversation when I got distracted when my brother, Geromy, walked in the door. Well, Theo wouldn't have it. He let me know he was frustrated, and then when I reverted my attention back to him, he was all happy again. So happy that we had to catch it on video.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the conversationalist video! You look gorgeous, and Theo's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oh My! Theo's growing so much---what a chunky-hunky! Oh, and I love the new head-bands Mom made It's so fun to keep up with family this way!

    ReplyDelete