Family Picture

Family Picture
Pete, Tina, Theo, and Oscar

Sunday, March 14, 2010

What a great wEeKeNd it was!

Theo is 3 months old today! So I made him a little cake - the rainbow chip kind - yum! Thanks for the idea Milie and Mareo! By the way, Theo just woke up here.


I know it's kinda blurry, but isn't his smile sweet?!


Friday evening we went out to eat at Olive Garden (thanks for the gift card, Geromy!) to celebrate my getting my dream internship! I'll be doing adaptive sports with people who have spinal cord injuries! Anyway, the mozzarella fonduta was incredible! It's toasted bagets with this dip made of four mouth-watering cheeses: mozzarella, parmesan, provolone and fontina! Next time you go to Olive Garden, you've got to try it! And to top it off, Theo slept through the entire meal. How considerate. :)


Some nick names we have for Theo are Chunky Monkey and Chien Po (from Mulan).


2 comments:

  1. Yeah Tina!!! That is awesome that you got an internship, how exciting :) Any nes on Pete's internship? Tim and I got an Olive Garden gift card for Christmas, so when we go, I will have to try the dish you got...mmmmmmm!! Happy Birthday Chien Po!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are such a good looking little family!:) - Eva

    ReplyDelete