Family Picture

Family Picture
Pete, Tina, Theo, and Oscar

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Crawling, Tongues and Ties

So I taught Theo how to stick out his tongue a couple months ago, and now he's doing it all the time to initiate play or to say, "I like you!" Cute, huh.

See the rain outside. He liked it. :)



Theo is almost crawling. Here are some pics of him in position, rocking back and forth ready to make the move!
He's growing up so fast!

Yesterday we enjoyed wandering around the outdoor boutique at Orem's Summer Fest. We rode the Farris Wheel for the first time together! And we also found these dad and son matching ties. So this is Theo's first tie ever.


Aren't my boys handsome?!

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie! And matching ties...how awesome is that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O, I love the matching ties! Your boys ARE so handsome! <3 I just love little Theo n he's growing so fast right along with Kylie

    ReplyDelete