Family Picture

Family Picture
Pete, Tina, Theo, and Oscar

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Good morning. I've been thinking a lot about my goals lately. I've got lots of them, and I've been meaning to write them down. I think writing them down will help solidify them and keep them on my mind. And if others know about them, through the blog, maybe that will be another motivation for me to accomplish them. But Theo just woke up, so I'm going to go play with him and then we'll go on a bike ride, both of which will contribute to my goals of playing outside with Theo everyday and exercising 3X a week. So even though I'm not going to be able to write my goals down today, I'll be working on them. But I will tell you one more goal real quick: Finish my online history class by Thursday. That means finish my paper and take the final. I'll report back within the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment