Family Picture

Family Picture
Pete, Tina, Theo, and Oscar

Friday, April 29, 2011

April Memories

April has been a busy month for our little family. Peter finished his classes at BYU while working 20 hours a week in Salt Lake, finishing his last semester at BYU with a 3.81 - I am so proud of him! The day after graduation (pics coming next post), we loaded up and moved ourselves up to Salt Lake. This week we've been unpacking and setting up shop. We're finally done, so I guess I can take pics of our new place now and post those as well. I can't tell you how NICE it is to have a washer and dryer! And a dishwasher. Life is great. Below are some photos from April. Oh, I also got a new hair-do, 10 inches off the bottom! 



 This is Theo at the Discovery Kids Museum, having the time of his life! We just purchased a year membership with a free guest, so let me know if you want to join us sometime.


 Here Theo was drinking cow's milk, and it looks like some found its way to the belly button. :P


 Happy little guy after having some mommy milk.


 He's a climber. He's climb up the chairs and over the side of the crib over and over and over. I had so much fun watching him.




 My old friend from Yuma, Arizona came by for a visit.


 And so did this one. This is her and her baby in a wrap I made for them!



 All three of us the day I got my new hair cut.


 I just love this photo.



Theo with his new shopping cart that I got 30% off at Blickenstaff's. If you haven't been, it's an incredible toy store with lots of unique and vintage items. It's at the Riverwoods in Provo.


 Here's Theo licking the last of the brownie batter. He's a great helper in the kitchen.


 Just Theo and me chillin' on the sofa. I love how he's looking at me here.


 And of course, our walks. Theo can't get enough of them. That day we went on four walks, yes, in the rain.
 Isn't he adorable?!

Well, that's it for now. Next time - Peter's graduation and our new place... and possibly something else!

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous pictures and memories! You are a great mom and dad! Peter and Theo together both in red T-shirts is also one of my favorite picture!

    ReplyDelete