Family Picture

Family Picture
Pete, Tina, Theo, and Oscar

Sunday, March 6, 2011

I'm grateful the time is flying by.


In two months time, we're moving. OUT of this aparment. I don't know where, but we're moving... somewhere. That somewhere depends on where Peter gets a job and where he gets accepted to grad school. Hopefully, the two will line up with each other. Anyway, until then, this photo I'm sharing is what I get do deal with every day, actually - every time I turn on the faucet, whether it be in the bathroom or the kitchen - because the pipes are connected. So in the morning when I turn on the bathroom faucet to brush my teeth, the kitchen sink fills up with water and this gunk. And it smells. Good thing I'm not pregnant. The resident manager is out of ideas on how to fix it (except replacing the pipes, which out of the question apparently). It's so gross. And I'm SO GRATEFUL we're moving soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment